viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2008

VAMPIRE

As you can tell I have a thing for vampires. I have no clue why, but I do. I wish I could just look at every piece of this world and look for there. I want to be a vampire, not just to live forever, or never be sick, I want to feel and see like them. I want to taste a mortals blood in my mouth and travel through my vains, making my skin pink with life. To fool a mortal into my cold arms and drink their lifes blood, to take their heart before its last beat and drink every last drop that it might contain.
Now if you think thats sick you probably don't belong at this blog

[from another vampire blog]
[but I feel it too, U know?]

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I think that you are very sick, but I want to die in your cold arms...bite me and taste my blood..kill me! `cause you know..in pain is pleasure...Love U sweet vampire!!